Wellion LUNA cholesterol test strips
Make lifestyle changes and cholesterol lowering visible at home
The Wellion LUNA CHOL cholesterol test strips are used together with the Wellion LUNA measuring device to measure the concentration of blood cholesterol in the capillary blood from the fingertips.
With the Wellion LUNA measuring device and the matching Wellion LUNA cholesterol test strips, you can determine the total cholesterol level in the comfort of your own home. The measurement at home cannot replace the family doctor, but is intended to make the success of the therapy and your lifestyle changes visible in a motivating way, in addition to the regular check-ups.
- Take the Wellion LUNA cholesterol test strip out of the test strip container. Insert the test strip into the meter to turn it on. On the display you will see the “Chol” symbol, the flashing blood drop symbol and the test strip symbol.
- Press the finger pricker (with a fresh lancet ) on the side of your fingertip and press the release button to pierce and collect the drop of blood.
- Now hold the tip of the test strip into the blood sample at a slight angle. The test strip sucks in the blood like a straw. The measuring device informs you with a beep when there is enough blood for the measurement. The display will show the countdown and after 26 seconds the measurement result will be shown on the display.
- Do not use expired test strips. Check the expiration date printed on the test strip vial and packaging.
- Close the test strip container IMMEDIATELY after removing a test strip to protect the remaining test strips from humidity.
- Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the jar.
- Do not use test strips that are wet or damaged.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Store the test strips in a dry, cool environment (not in the bathroom).
- Dispose of the used test strip and the used lancet immediately after the measurement.
Packaging unit : 5 pieces