Wellion GALILEO ketone test strips
Recognize elevated ketone levels in good time
The Wellion GALILEO KET ketone test strips are used together with the Wellion GALILEO GLU / KET measuring device to measure the concentration of blood ketones in venous blood or fresh capillary blood from the fingertip.
Wellion GALILEO blood ketone test strips are plasma-calibrated to facilitate comparison with laboratory results. They are intended for self-measurement for people at home or for use in medical facilities by professional personnel.
- Take a Wellion GALILEO ketone test strip out of the foil. Insert the test strip into the meter to turn it on. On the display you will see the “Ket” symbol, the flashing blood drop symbol and the test strip symbol.
- Press the finger pricker (with a fresh lancet ) on the side of your fingertip and press the release button to pierce and collect the drop of blood.
- Now hold the tip of the test strip into the blood sample at a slight angle. The test strip sucks in the blood like a straw. The measuring device informs you with a beep when there is enough blood for the measurement. The display will show the countdown and after 8 seconds the measurement result will be shown on the display.
- Do not use expired test strips. Check the expiration date printed on the test strip film and packaging.
- Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the foil.
- Do not use test strips that are wet or damaged.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Store the test strips in a dry, cool environment (not in the bathroom).
- Dispose of the used test strip and the used lancet immediately after the measurement.
- Packaging unit : 10 pieces, test strips individually wrapped in foil
The Wellion GALILEO KET ketone test strip is intended for self -testing or for use by healthcare professionals. The Wellion GALILEO KET ketone test strip is not intended for use in newborns or for the diagnosis of ketone-related diseases such as diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) .