- Fungisafe cream is used for Fungal infections of the toenail or fingernail and other conditions.Fungisafe creammay also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Fungisafe creamcontains Terbinafine Hcl as an active ingredient.
- Fungisafe creamworks by preventing the growth of fungi.
- Detailed information related to Fungisafe cream’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
- Fungisafe cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Fungal infections of the toenail or fingernail
- Fungisafe cream may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Learn more: Uses
Interactions with Fungisafe cream
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Fungisafe cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Fungisafe cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Fungisafe cream
- Hypersensitivity to Fungisafe cream is a contraindication. In addition, Fungisafe cream should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Liver disease
Composition and Active Ingredients
Fungisafe cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Terbinafine Hcl
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Packages and Strengths
Fungisafe creamis available in the following packages and strengths
Fungisafe cream – Packages: 15 gm